Sunday, June 17, 2012

IT'S BEEN AWHILE...

Hi everyone, I know I've been absent for a minute. I've been busy trying to sew a whole bunch of simple stuff for my impending vacation. I've made 2 maxis, and made a short version as a night gown, a dress and I still haven't finished that jacket. I'm working on a skirt and another dress and top. Am I the only one that has a couple of projects going at the same time? It's like I have sewing ADD. I currently have 3 unfinished pieces, most to be cut for length and be hemmed. And in the middle of that, my friend gives me the 50 Shades trilogy. Needless to say all sewing ceased for about 8 days.

There was also a trip to the air show in Rhode Island. That was sooo much fun. There was a jet truck- yes, a pick up truck with a jet engine that tops out at about 300 mph. There was a feeling I got in my chest when it sped by, I can't even explain it. It was like the equivalent falling in love on your birthday if your birthday was christmas and you were opening the biggest best present you will ever get. Yes, all those feelings in one. Here are some pics (that is the infamous Aryelle with a pilot):








This sweet car was there, amongst others. I did say air show, but if you look closely...



closely...


yes, that is an air force insignia. I would join if I got to drive that...


And of course my clown


Thanks for tuning in, come again
Angie



No comments:

Post a Comment