Tuesday, April 24, 2012

ClubBMV Sale

Happy Tuesday all. The ClubBMV site is having a pattern sale that ends to tomorrow, so hurry on over. $1.99 for McCalls and Butterick and $3.99 for Vogue - you don't need to be a club member to get that price. Being a club member however saves you a few cents off the prices, around $0.30 on the cheaper ones and $0.60 on the more expensive. That doesn't seem like much, but if you get a few it adds up, and the savings take a nice chunk out of the shipping and handling, so I think it's worth it for those of us not close to a JoAnn's.

I'll let you know when the patterns come in so we can gauge how quick their shipping is, I'll also share my stash with you. Another suggestion, head on over to patternreview.com. I check out the clothes other people made to see if the result is as good as the envelope picture and if that particular pattern would work for me. You can also find out how difficult or easy a particular piece is to make and get modification ideas.

Sorry, no pics today. Still working on carving out a corner for my sewing....

See ya next time
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment